Sunday, July 6, 2008

Numbahh 94

Look! another 6 more post 2 go! =DD
i juz realized tt my counter has been 3000 4 a looonggg time..
at 1st i thought maybe ppl juz din visit -.-
but yeah..its actually coz i DIN CHANGE DE SITE =.=
it was thebackofherlips..wth la! =((

n its a sundayy..
bored as hell -.-
n guess wat i did!! =)))
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


Show Your Missing Piece

or smth laa..haha
its me! =)
taken n edited by wenyi

wenyi got dis idea tt de 2 hands belongs 2 some1 else
n den she went ahead n whiten it so it looks like its not my hands
so it looks like de hands r coming out from de wall ripping my shirt open..
LMAO!!! hahahaha

wenyi : Eh! It doesnt look like your hands la..its like some1 grabbing u from behind..lemme make it pale
me : EH! look like edward's hands la!!! =DDDD
like he's raping me from de back! HAHAHAHA

lol i wish la -.-
oh n i was inspired by dis
hers is like soooo much nicer la of coz =)

No comments: