Friday, February 5, 2010

Here's some glue to stick it back together

So i had my starbucks training yesterday and today at times square 10th floor
it was 10am-7pm and 10am-2pm. and 1 class is like 4 hours fml
so new starbucks ppl from branches all over kl came :)
i am soo not the seminar type person D; i almost fell asleep wtf.









yeah we have to write our names on the paper and set it up :)
with fav drink and which outlet you're from.
only me and another girl from midvalley went

I'm having sooo many impulse purchases lately :/
i'm not buying the sake that its "OMG IT'S SOOO PRETTY I MUST HAVE IT"
i only kept thinking "eh not bad. just buy la, i need new stuff" -_-


I wanted to add some pretty effects on the photos, but i don't have any editing programs on my comp right now (format comp remember?) and toycamera is taking so long to download D;






shoes from Times Square and hairband from pasar malam, lol.
my room light is ugly T__T that explains the orange-ness that i yet have to keep reminding my dad to change it.

now that i look at the shoes, it looks kinda bimbotic. the pink blingy ribbon.
but i actually mainly bought it cause it's black, platform, and closed toe D; so watever. and only later to found out when i walked into the next shoe shop, their selling rm10 cheaper wtf
i never bought/worn this high before O.o oh gawd.
the hairband, i duno. i was actually looking for this kind for quite sometime, but not this design. maybe alittle lace or something. but my mum keep insisting that this is nice, so i just bought it -.- it was cheap :/


wenyi's room.
yes we have the same cupboard and drawers if you noticed -.-

i still wanna get more clothes and shoes :)
cny clothes you know!?! but i still keep on buying black T__T


another thing,
does any girls wanna work on the 1st and 2nd weekend of march?
for Rimmel London make up product :) its a promoter/ambassador job. the interview is on nex tuesday and i think it's alittle too far for me :/
so if i have someone to replace me, hopefully dey won't hate me that much.
and you must know how to put make up :) obviously. they keep stressing on that.
anyone wants? let me noe asap!

No comments: