Monday, April 6, 2009

221

all in my head now is, "Maxis Broadband Maxis Broadband Maxis Broadband Maxis Broadband Maxis Broadband"
my gawd, 8 hours of training can really brainwash u kao kao
woke up at 7.15am in the morning (OMG amy i cant believe my mum forgot 2 take u -.- SORRY!) went there with lrt, reached at 9am++ and was eating bread right in front of an unopened topshop =.= omg the puffy skirts on the mannequin r sooo adorable :D omg the shoes!! omg the dresses!!! shit cant afford right now -.-
training started at 9.30 and ended at 5.30pm
HAH I MISSED MR.LEE'S CLASS!!! :D
luckily the trainer is funny la, he kept making fun of 1 gal till after lunch she neva came back O.o

oh and i actually tapau-ed my contact lenses last week D;




suddenly my right eye was damn irrated, n i forgot to bring my lens case + specs
couldnt tahan coz mum havent plan to go home yet
so she asked me to fill the little plastic chili packets with water and keep my lenses in there -.-
my eyes r damn sepit =.=


1 of mr.lee's classes


the guys in my class :)


OH N DIS IS PUFFIE!! :)))) pronouced PAF-FIE
yes i dunno y puffie, it just rhymes with woofie :D
given by the ppl from my class for my birthday :)
it's huge alright D;

IM WATCHING LIVE TV CHANNELS FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD!! ;D
smooth sial!
any1 wanna know de site? pm me :)
ohhhh, an anime channel in japan is showing Samurai X ;D

No comments: