Monday, April 13, 2009

Numbahh 223

*PLEASE VOTE AT THE POLL AT THE SIDEBAR!*
and those who wants the
clear converse shoes, do confirm with me again :))

Seriously i'm telling u, my feet can juz go hard rock cold and drop off anytime.
it hurts till im sooo sick of walking and standing in the shower :X
it feels like u juz walked whole day whole nite shopping, but in the end u'll get more money! :D
lol

will edit this post soon with pics :)
SO, i worked at PC Fair juz recently as a Maxis Broadband promoter
1st day : JIRO
2nd day : FOUR
3rd day : THREE (i didnt really bothered at nite coz it's de last day i'll be working with dem so i juz thought of having fun :D, ex. giving out balloons, hitting every1 with ballons wtf..etc.)
They have a freaking ps3 and rock band 2 set up der wtf =.=
drums, guitar n mic ;D
total sales for 3 days is : 7!

i soo hated the 2nd day of job, never expected it
wat happen is tt, ders dis old man who wanted to get a modem for his company..
so okay, i gave him de registration form, borrowed his ic, driving license n went n photostat it
but wen i was photostating, some effing asshole took n rip his filled form n took it to dunno wer, i could'nt find it =.=
i thought he juz wanted to get the empty forms at the back, BUT WTF HE FREAKING TORE OFF MY FORM N I DUNNO WER DE HECK IT WENT
n i oni noticed it after im at de registration counter -.-
so omg, i handed over the photostated ic n driving l. at the counter asking dem to hold it for me 1st while i ask him to fill it in again
den okay, i asked him 2 fill it in, he looked pissed and said "u having my ic already rite?? my details are already der"
den i said back politely, "oh okay, i'll fill in it for you"

so okay, i filled up the form again quickly.. asked him 2 write a few more details and signed
den wen i went back 2 de registration counter, the person didn't noe wer the photostated ic n driving l. went ...... i went OMFG n i actually retured the cards back to him adi
i was soo freaking scared tt time i started to shake literally, i hav 2 ask for his ic again to photostat
wen i did tt, he glared at me saying "u r already having my ic?? it's not with me??"
n i calmly said, "no it's not with me sir, i clearly remember i return it back to you"
den he went "JESUS CHRIST" and glared at me kao kao, so he checked he's wallet
n ders de freaking ic, yeah so i kinda rolled my eyes n he juz "jkly laughed" n handed me de cards
so i got everything, he paid, so i waited at the registration counter for them to activate it
it took sooo freaking long, dey were yelling saying the system is down n der was a lot of ppl waiting too, i'm like shaking n sweating like mad der keep praying for dem to get it done faster n shoo him off =.=
but wen 1 of dem starts to activate it, he's number got some problem
so my fren helped me call the maxis centre n ask whether is der any problem
n it seems tt he didn't pay he's effing bills so he cant register
n im gonna hav 2 tell him tt, i was so scared so i asked de guy 2 help me tell it to him
so okay, he went out n told him, n den he went mad, REALLY MAD

me, my fren, mad man
sir, it seems that you havent pay your bills of total RM63.73 so you can't register
WHAT???? BLOODY HELL, I WAITED HERE FOR SO LONG N NOW UR TELLING ME I CANT REGISTER?????? *shouted, took the registration form n rip it into pieces n slam the table
I WAN MY MONEY BACK, WAT KIND OF BLOODY SERVICE IS DIS?!?!?! I WAITED HERE FOR HALF AN HOUR N NOW UR TELLING ME DIS??? BLOODY HELL *n shouts more*
*my boss came asked wats de problem, retured he's money*
sorry sir
*he stormed off*

no.1, come on la ders sooo many other ppl waiting der too n y muz u get special treatment???
your de one who din pay de bills?????? bloody mathafucker
no.2, attention whore =.= n he got it, every1 was staring

den my boss juz ask every1 2 get back 2 work
i was soo shaken up n yes i cried -.- i cried like no1's business (after he left la n every1 starts asking me wat happen)
coz it's seriously such a freaking scary experience n was a 1st time for me
i was so damn effing scared i'll get fired okay T.T
but luckily my boss understands n even pat me on my head -.-

so yeah end of disaster, i had a slight phobia of old man with a muram faces de nex day
tt's y i din really get much sales de nex day.. always wen i c an old man with faces like tt, i'll juz keep quiet n pass de flyer to the nex person
okay enuff of tt, touchy subject :(


PICTURES!
so i looked like dis during the 3 days


made some nice frens :)
no english speaking ppl -.- i have to speak mandarin all de time, I SPEAK MANDARIN! :O
so im not a FULL banana D;

helen :)


aaron!

got a photo calender with a few dem :)


n yes i finally took a pic of my AWESOME UK BAG!! :D
which i have yet to camwhore kao kao with -.-
U WAIT N C! i juz got no time be4 dis


i'm beat :((

No comments: