Sunday, October 18, 2009

Rush

Ughh i'm bored,
i won't be using Bio in my career and why am i trying to squeeze all the shit into my head? zzz
Mum is being naggy-ish after she found out i failed 3 subs in my trials

Read all the updates at Puiyan's blog,
i'm lazy to update about all those.

and Tangled Colours Preloved is updated!
Do visit :) need to clear my wardrobe for new clothes ;D


REMINDER : PROM 2009 HAS BEEN CHANGED TO CITITEL HOTEL, MIDVALLEY.
PLEASE MAKE PAYMENT BY THIS MONTH as we have to pay deposit for the Ballroom ASAP (also the prizes for the events, gifts, live band, etc . . .)
and SPM is coming closer so we would appreciate it if you pay fast so we can faster settle everything and study like what you people are bz doin now :) hope you can understand our "last minute situation" as we still have really alot left to do
DATE/TIME/PRICE IS STILL THE SAME
visit a-nighttoremember.blogspot.com for more info *which will be updated soon
p.s : we will be serving alchohol and is trying to get a proper live band to perform

Anything else?
call or text me or find me on msn or ask at tagboard :)

No comments: