Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tetrachloromethane molecule

I am so fucking excited! :)
becauseee......

Your item cleared customs in MALAYSIA at 10:23 AM on October 10, 2009. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day.

:D
My package from Wenyi in U.S is finally safe on land here :)
was panicking like hell when the site was down and my package might just flew out from the aeroplane wtf
hopefully will get it by this week

Went to Amy's hse at 7am wtf
semangat giller lepak weii
just went there to chit chat alittle with her and Rekha since i never seen them for quite some time already
stayed there till 10am then went home n sleep again

I effing made a study plan D;

(yeap, it's shameful to admit but it's my phone camera zzz. it looks like its in a different room wtf)

Hope i'll follow it :S and just pass everything smoothly in SPM
am gonna go read some chemistry shit
I FUCKING LOVE CHEMISTRY!!

No comments: